Saturday, June 13, 2009

Interview!

Hi!
I'm going to interview my sister.
Me: What is your all time fave book?
Sis: What's that mean??....
Me: It means that what is your favorite story.
Sis: ohhhh...ok...ummm..hehe..uhhhh.
Me: JUST ANSWER IT!
Sis:ok...hehe..it is..If you give a pig a pancake.
Me: FINALLY!...What is your favorite color?
Sis: PURPLE!
Me:ok...what is your fave song?
Sis: MMMMMM....uhhh i dont really know.
Me: What! This is the worst interview!
Sis: HEHEHE! ok geez
Me: ok...can you answer the question now?
Sis: No, i'm too hungry.
Me: Well That's all for now, see you next time when I interview Artsy!
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. haha that is funny i like it when you do interviews they are funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you, thank you very much! artsy made me write EVERYTHING me and my sister said

    ReplyDelete

I Love Sushi because it's yummy!!!!

Pickle-Juice