Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spring Fling...

Hey guys!
Well on my last post,
I said that we would have our spring fling today!
It was awesome!!!!
When we went out to the field my class started to run around with the kick ball.
Then we had a scavenger hunt, my group came in 2nd!
It was tiring!
After that we had a ballon toss,
Artsy was my partner.
Unfortunately, Artsy dropped. :(
Then we had our bottles of water and started to put it on our selves!!
We had an obstacle course and came in 2nd AGAIN!
Then KICKBALL!
People kept on shouting because the girls had less so 2 boys had to go to
the girls team.
It was not the funnest part, but it's ok.
We had the extra water baloons and popped it on our selves,
IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!
I wish EVERY school day was like that!

2 comments:

  1. Spring Fling was really fun but Field Day will be much better

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUP! Can't wait, too. Espicially the food! And face painting!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Sushi because it's yummy!!!!

Pickle-Juice